Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Media report #4

Three year-old Chase Loney is attacked by Pitt bull
Last August, Chase and his parents were invited to their neighbor's Prior Lake, Minnesota residence for a block party. Chase was standing next to the dog, when he turned around to get paper plates and suddenly the dog bit him. After the attack, Chase ended up with 22 stitches. A report was filed with police, but no charges were filed. The parents of Chase gave the neighbors an option, get rid of the dog or pay the medical bills. In the end, the neighbors decided to keep the dog and pay the medical bills. I thought this article was interesting because of the fact that the kid did nothing to the dog and somehow the dog attacked him. I also can't believe the amount of damage the dog did to the kid. 



5 comments:

  1. They would have rather paid the medical bills? I understand the love of a dog, but when it causes danger towards others, that's when you have to think about what's best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -I understand that they love there dog so much to not want and let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would possibly pay the medical bill. Because i raised my dog to not attack anyone and he was trained and everything, but if something went wrong i would still love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. -I understand that they love there dog so much to not want and let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also understand that they love their dog and don't want to let it go, but if something went wrong I can understand both sides.

    ReplyDelete