Monday, March 23, 2015
Monday Media Report: Nation
Three and a half decades after calling for homosexuals to be stoned, former Bob Jones Ill has apologized.When he made the comments, Jones was part of a group of ministers who went to the White House with 70,000 signatures on a petition opposed to extending provisions of the Civil Rights Act to homosexuals. "I cannot erase them, but wish I could, because they do not represent the belief of my heart or the content of my preaching"-Bob Jones. This article shocked me when reading it. The fact that it is 2015 and we claim we are accepting of Homosexuals is a lie. There are thousands of people just like Bob that have these beliefs and preach them too. I agree with everyone has their own opinion, but being a homosexual does not mean that you are a bad person or makes anyone else superior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment