Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Media Report

A Canadian tourist was killed after a small inflatable tour boat collided into a whale of the coast of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The victims name was Jennifer Karren, dead at age 35. Two other people aboard were injured, however, after seeking medical help survived the accident. When the whale and the boat collided, Jennifer fell into the water and was rescued by the skipper of the boat. The tour companies general director expressed regret that one of it's guests died, despite receiving first aid and being transported to the hospital. I thought that this article was very interesting yet scary. The fact that a whale collided into a tour boat frightens me for the next time I'm on the ocean! I think that in the future the boats should be more durable than an inflatable boat. Changes like that, could've possibly saved a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment